07 January 2010

Hangout with sister on Jan 5th 2010

Sherlock Holmes (2009) Directed by : Guy Ritchie. Starring : Robert Downey, Jr. (Sherlock Holmes, Jude Law (Dr. Watson), Rachel McAdams (Irene Adler), Mark Strong (Lord Blackwood).


Hey guys !
I just watched this movie on last tuesday. Sherlock Holmes movie was so great :) and i love it so muuuch. It such a clever movie and I know it's based on a true story about the famous detective, Sherlock Holmes. This movie proves that knowledge is stronger than power ! You have to watch this movie. I rate 5 star for this movie. I watched this movie with my sister, Eva, and her friend, Karen.
I was wearing this outfit when I watched this movie :



Dress:Dollhouse, Tanktop:Unbranded, Hello Kitty Neklace:Secret Garden, Bag:Dolce&Gabbana, Shoes:EV3Lynne.

HUGS and KISSES.

No comments:

Post a Comment