07 January 2010

Hangout with friends on Jan 6th 2010



Waw..
It was the last day of christmas and new year holiday. So my friends (911 Community) and I went to Manado Town Square for having fun. Before it, anggel and reven went to my house to make an assignment.

First, we played PUMP IT UP at timezone. after that we went to Quali for having lunch. And my Lunch menu is my favor one : QUALI's bubur ayam :) YUMMY !

after that, we went to NAV to do karaoke !
well, we were in room 21 again !! hahaha :) maybe it's just a 'kebetulan'.
it always fun if we sing together.


well, goodbye 911, it's time to have fun with the other friends, my Junior High friends : Etik, Maureen, Itho, actually with Richa, but she was hang out with her friends. So it's just three of us. We went to Score.
My oldfriend and also bestfriend, Etik, have a new handphone : Blackberry Curve. Congratulations !


I wore this outfit that time :

Green-plaid shirt:Honhyifana, Tanktop:61, Hat:Rusty, Cassete Neklace:Pink,
Bag:Xoxo, Shoes:Ev3Lynne

HUGS and KISSES :)

No comments:

Post a Comment