02 May 2010

say HELLO :D

aloha guyssss !!
I'm really sorry for not updating my blog for such a loooong time. I don't even remember the latest time I posted things in this blog. Haha :D
*really sorry guys*
anyway, I've got so many things to been told.
* ever since I was in the acceleration class, now I move to the second grade of High School. Yippie :D Even it's such a sad time with the guys in class when we knew that some of us must go back to their class. It means they couldn't join the acceleration, because of their marks. There are 4 of us that went back; they are Branco, Raven, Pris, and Anggel. And one of us has moved to Surabaya, she is Dessy. So, now there are 10 in the class.
* one month ago, me and my friends went to Klabat Village (in the north of Minahasa) for Binsus Easter. It's such a Happy Time :)
* LOVE :)
yeaaah guys! I've got a new boyfriend. he's a good boy and I love him so much :)
* hmm..
the blackberry has gone, it was lost :( i'm really sad.


there's so many other things that I haven't told to you guys. It's just too many. I beg your forgiveness :)


kissandhugs


No comments:

Post a Comment