27 February 2010

curhatt bout my LoveLife *

Dear my bloggie,
First, I beg for your apologize bcause I'm not updating this blog. Sorry guys !
I want to tell ya about my latest news. There's good news and bad news. The good one is finnaly I know that the boy that I like has the same feeling with me. I'm sooooooooo happy guyss ! What can be better than knowing the boy you love is love youu too. And like the other people, we do chat, and sms-ing. haha :D
He's funny. I like it. And he seems care to me. Handsome too. Totally my type :P.
And the bad one is ..
The ghost from my past came again. It is one of my biggest fear, guys. I'm afraid if I'll love him again. Actually I always love him, but I've promised to myself that I will try my best to forget him FOREVER. But I must admit that I broke my promise. I know he just want to hurt me, he lies to me all the time by saying " I miss you", "I'm thinking of you", AARGH! . Sometimes I really want to do revenge, but my heart says that I do the wrong option. I hope I can back to the time before I knew him or renew my whole life !
Bloggie, I thought that I've succeed. I thought I could forget about him. But it was absolutely wrong. Help me. I really want to get out from here.

From now, I will let God direct my life. Maybe, it's He's plan to make me a strong girl and not easily believe in boy's mouth. God knows that it's really hard for me to forget about him, and pretend that I don't know him, or love him. Cause in fact, I really really do ! But God's plan is beautiful in the exact time.
I believe in You.
If both of us is really built as one, please please I want him to be mine. But, if it's not, help me to end this story forever with happily.
Pray for me guys.




XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment