18 January 2010

latest news about myself.

Hi Guys.
Life
(generally) : Not so bad and not so good. Everything went pretty well. Nothing too important happened.
School : Busy busy and busy all the day. There are so many tasks to do, fiuuuhh. Quite boring and tiring.
Saturday class schedule so very solid. There are three courses, and all the lessons are deadly. Math, Phsics, and Chemist. but I must be more active learning, because the semester will be held in March.
Love : Nothing in particular.
Friendship : Hmm,
someone who is not given the opportunity has changed, but someone who is given the opportunity hasn't changed.

Music Lists :
1. Lady GaGa - Monster
2. The Cinnamons - So would you let me be myself

3. Lady GaGa - Speechless

4. Lady GaGa - Bad Romance
5. Sandy Canester - Be My Lady


Well guys, t
hat's the latest news about me. How about you? Keep reading my blog, and thanks. I leave you with today pict.


Hugs and Kisse
s.

No comments:

Post a Comment